Are there days when you’ve been caught short without an umbrella, or you can’t find those keys in the bottom of your bag? Not for a Swallow! The highly organised, sensible and utterly lovable Walker children from our production of Swallows and Amazons are always prepared for any occasion. They would never be seen without these:
1. A useful pen knife
2. A barometer
3. A tin of corned beef
4. Memorised instructions for this paper aeroplane
5. Exceptional knowledge of navigating the stars.
6. 6 eggs, individually wrapped for fear of smashing
7. This map of uncharted territories
8. A copy of this essential reference book
9. This fashionable swimwear
10. Their determination to always do the right thing.
Swallows and Amazons is showing until Saturday 17 January. Tickets and information here.
Swallows and Amazons
27 Nov 2014-17 Jan 2015